The Brunswick Featured102 Bellevue Ave, Toronto, ON M5T 2N9, Canada
About this listing
The Brunswick Kensington Market Toronto Short Term Furnished Rental Suite Downtown.
Our Top featured apartment at Kensington Suites The Brunswick. A premier location with top floor views in a truly amazing Victorian Style Home. This spacious modern luxury suite on the SECOND FLOOR is located within the World Famous Kensington Market district downtown Toronto.
Unfortunately, this space is not suitable for children under the ages of 12 years or guests with pets. The use of the space is strictly for accommodation purposes. We ask that you not book this space for the purpose of hosting family/friend gatherings. This is too not disturb the quiet enjoyment of our other guests
Relax in the comfort of your Home Away From Home At The Brunswick
With full en-suite amenities and many local amenities close by so you don’t have to go far! Connected to the best of everything the heart of Downtown Toronto has to offer so you can easily explore.
Within walking distance
One of the world’s top universities, the University of Toronto, with stunning architecture as well as dozens of coffee shops, cafes, restaurants, and pubs.
The Brunswick Suite features two large bedrooms a living room and a modern dining area. A modern kitchen with a breakfast bar featuring a gas stove, quartz countertops, and microwave for all your cooking needs. A perfect Short Term Toronto Furnished Rental.
The Brunswick Suite conveniently located in the heart of Kensington Market is centrally located and you will find the Toronto Western Hospital, Little Italy, The Annex, Chinatown, The Entertainment District, The Discovery District & U of T, The Fashion District, Casa Loma, Art Gallery of Ontario, Royal Ontario Museum, and of course the Kensington Market – all within walking distance and frequent Toronto Transit Streetcars.
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport is just 4km from the property. Additionally, the UP GO (Union Station TO Pearson International Airport) Direct Train service runs frequently at 30-minute intervals connecting Toronto Pearson International Airport with Union Station allowing easy connections to Streetcars or a 5-minute taxi once Downtown.
The #506 Carleton Streetcar (to Yonge Street and Subway) is 50 steps away.
The #510 Spadina and #511 Bathurst Streetcars to CN Tower, Ripley’s Aquarium, Lake Ontario Waterfront, Union Station, Rogers Centre, CNE Exhibition grounds, and Scotiabank Arena are all just a 4-minute walk away.
The Brunswick Is a great place to stay while being surrounded by the excitement of Toronto’s best tourist attractions. Unfortunately, not suitable for children under the age of 12years or guests with pets.
Want to know more? Contact Kensington Guest Suites
- The minimum stay is 3 nights
- The maximum stay is 28 nights
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Apartments / Two Bedroom Apartments
- Size: 1000 sqft approx
- From: $229.00
- Weekends (Fri, Sat & Sun): $239.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $129 Per Stay
- City fee: $30 Per Stay
- Minimum days of a booking: 3
- Maximum days of a booking: 28
- Master Bedroom
- 1 Queen Size
- 2 Guests
- Guest Bedroom
- 1 Queen Size
- 2 Guests
- Air Conditioning
- Internet TV
- Parking (Street)
- Street Parking (Permit Required)
- Arts & Entertainment
- She Said Boom! (0.1 km)
- The Shop Tattoo Co (0.11 km)
- Paradise Bound (0.11 km)
- Mean Bao (0.1 km)
- Hogtown Vegan (0.1 km)
- Pho Ha Noi (0.1 km)
- Health & Medical
- Toronto District School Board (0.07 km)
- Threading Experts (0.11 km)
- Silva Emel (0.11 km)
- Voodoo Child (0.11 km)
- Cloak & Dagger Irish Pub (0.12 km)
- Estus (0.12 km)
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- The guest will be charged the cost of the first night if they cancel after reservation and the total price of the reservation if they cancel in the 30 days before arrival. The guest will be charged a prepayment of the cost of the first night after reservation and the remaining amount in the 30 days before arrival. You will accept prepayment by: Credit card. You will refund within: 7 days.
- Additional rules information
- NO THIRD PARTY BOOKINGS (Please don't book our space on behalf of others) NO GATHERINGS PERMITTED AT THE PROPERTY, NO SMOKING INCLUDING CANNABIS ON THE PROPERTY, QUIET TIME 11pm - 9am PHOTO ID + CREDIT CARD REQUIRED AT CHECK-IN $200 SECURITY DEPOSIT(REFUNDABLE) Temperature maintained in the range of 21-24 degrees Celsius (No Thermostat Access). Violation of our house rules may result in the cancellation of your reservation and forfeiture of all monies and deposits. Your cooperation is appreciated
The Lippincott102 Bellevue Ave, Toronto, ON M5T 2N9, Canada
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- 4 Guests
- Two Bedroom Apartments