Green Room102 Bellevue Ave, Toronto, ON M5T 2N9, Canada
About this listing
The Green Room Kensington Market Toronto Short Term Furnished Rental Suite Downtown.
An economical option for those guests and travellers looking for a central convenient location to stay in downtown Toronto.
NOT SUITABLE FOR GUESTS TALLER THAN 6 Feet or 1.289 Meters.
The Green Room is a private room located in the lower level (Basement) of a large beautiful Victorian Style House. The location is the highly sought-after neighbourhood of Kensington Market. The apartment is a cozy and very comfortable room ideal for those budget conscious travellers.
Relax in the comfort of your room with many local amenities. All within walking distance so you don’t have to go far. Easy access to everything the heart of Downtown Toronto has to offer. One of our lowest priced rooms guaranteed.
The Green Room includes the use of a shared kitchen and shared 4 piece bathroom facilities. Coin laundry is also available onsite for your convenience.
Nearby the Green Room, you will find the Toronto Western Hospital, Little Italy, The Annex, Chinatown, The Entertainment District, The Distillery District, University of Toronto, The Fashion District, Casa Loma, Art Gallery of Ontario, Royal Ontario Museum, and of course the Kensington Market. All these amenities are all within walking distance of the Green Room and accessible by public transportation.
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport is just 4km from the property. In addition, the UP GO Train service runs frequently at 30-minute intervals connecting Toronto Pearson International Airport with Union Station.
The #506 Carleton Streetcar is 50 steps away and will take you to the Yonge Street Subway line. In addition, the #510 Spadina and #511 Bathurst Streetcars provide access to the many tourist attractions like the CN Tower, Ripley’s Aquarium, Lake Ontario Waterfront, and Rogers Centre. Nearby you will find the CNE Exhibition ground and Scotiabank Arena. Making the Green Room an ideal place to stay while being surrounded by the excitement of Toronto’s best tourist attractions. Contact us for more details or check out our other locations St Annes Suites and AnnexLoftSuites.
Want to know more? Contact Kensington Guest Suites
- The minimum stay is 3 nights
- The maximum stay is 28 nights
- Guests: 1
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Private Room / Monthly Rentals
- Size: 700 SQFT approx.
- From: $99.00
- Weekends (Fri, Sat & Sun): $109.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $99 Per Stay
- City fee: $30 Per Stay
- Minimum days of a booking: 3
- Maximum days of a booking: 28
- 1 Twin Bed
- 1 Guest
- Air Conditioning
- Parking (Street)
- Street Parking (Permit Required)
- Arts & Entertainment
- Westside Montessori School (0.07 km)
- She Said Boom! (0.1 km)
- The Shop Tattoo Co (0.11 km)
- Mean Bao (0.1 km)
- Hogtown Vegan (0.1 km)
- Pho Ha Noi (0.1 km)
- Health & Medical
- Toronto District School Board (0.07 km)
- Threading Experts (0.11 km)
- The Shop Tattoo Co (0.11 km)
- Voodoo Child (0.11 km)
- Cloak & Dagger Irish Pub (0.12 km)
- Estus (0.12 km)
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- The guest will be charged the cost of the first night if they cancel after reservation and the total price of the reservation if they cancel in the 30 days before arrival. The guest will be charged a prepayment of the cost of the first night after reservation and the remaining amount in the 30 days before arrival. You will accept prepayment by: Credit card. You will refund within: 7 days.
- Additional rules information
- NO THIRD PARTY BOOKINGS (Please don't book our space on behalf of others) NO GATHERINGS PERMITTED AT THE PROPERTY, NO SMOKING INCLUDING CANNABIS ON THE PROPERTY, QUIET TIME 11pm - 9am PHOTO ID + CREDIT CARD REQUIRED AT CHECK-IN $200 SECURITY DEPOSIT(REFUNDABLE) Temperature maintained in the range of 21-24 degrees Celsius (No Thermostat Access). Violation of our house rules may result in the cancellation of your reservation and forfeiture of all monies and deposits. Your cooperation is appreciated